Make a Donation
Minimum donation is $10 “Chai or Higher” card is $18 minimum gift
Please Check Fund Below:
COMMUNITY/ EDUCATION & PROGRAMMING FUNDS
These funds are used to supplement the operating income of the congregation and support our members.
- Amanda Sham Resource Center for Children with Special Needs: Supports staff, resources, and children with special needs.
- Annette Braverman Technology Fund: Provides funding for the establishment and maintenance of live streaming from our sanctuary, zoom programming, remote webcasting and upgrades to electronic systems.
- Craig A. Fisher Memorial Fund: Supports students’ post confirmation educational opportunities.
- Covid-19 Fund (Sharing is Caring): Supports fellow congregants directly affected by the pandemic.
- Don Dafilou Fund: Supports building maintenance projects and overall improvements to our facility.
- Jackie Cheifetz “Chesed” Fund: Supports programs & activities of the Mensch Lab for children and teens.
- Lincow Institute Adult Education Fund: Supports Adult Education programs.
- Music Fund: Supports musical programs at Beth Am and the professional choir for the High Holy Days.
- School of Early Learning in connection with the Joyce E. Shotz Memorial Fund: Used to support special programs in Early Childhood Education.
- The Hayley Jennifer Yarmark Fund for Social Justice Learning: Supports projects that help to heal the world and support Tikkun Olam.
- Torah/Torah Study Fund: Supports the continued study of Torah, repairs of scrolls and maintenance/beautification of our prayer spaces.
- Garden/Floral Fund: Supports the beautification of the sanctuary and grounds.
These funds are used by the Clergy to specifically benefit Beth Am and the community.
- Rabbi Robert Leib’s Discretionary Fund
- Rabbi Shoshanah Tornberg’s Discretionary Fund
- Cantor Elena Zarkh’s Discretionary Fund
- Julia Nicole Marder Camp Fund: Provides yearly scholarship funds for children that attend Jewish day/overnight camps.
- Ostroff Scholarship Fund: Provides financial assistance to students during b. mitzvah year or while pursuing confirmation studies
- Roberta z”l & Dr. Herbert Kronstadt Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarship funds for b. mitzvah preparation for students with special needs.
- Yetta & Joseph Brill Holocaust Scholarship Fund: Provides scholarship awards to Mensch Lab students who work to keep the memory of those who perished in the Holocaust alive.
MEMORIALS AND HONORS
- Diamond Simcha Wall: Purchase a diamond for the wall to mark a milestone, celebrate a child’s birth, memorialize a special occasion, or acknowledge accomplishments. Donation: $360
- Yahrzeit Prayer Dedication: Send a special, beautiful prayer certificate to provide comfort to a family in mourning: Donation $36
- Simcha Prayer Dedication: Send a unique prayer certificate to extend joyous Mazel Tov to mark a special occasion: Donation $36