Your Baby’s Home Away from Home!
Infant Center (Approx. 3 months – 14 months)
Open Monday – Friday
Hours of 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Our program is designed for families who need care for their baby for most of the day or are seeking additional stimulation and socialization for their baby. The children’s ages range between 3 and 14 months or until they are developmentally ready to move to our first stepper program. You are putting into our care your most precious gifts; therefore, we create an environment that feels like home away from home.
Click on an option below to learn more.
- Open enrollment based on availability
- Early and extended hours available
- Daily written communication
- E-mail and cell phone accessibility
- Resources for parents
- Information about developmental milestones shared with parents
- Certified staff
- DHS certified
- Keystone Stars Program
- Child/Staff ratio 1:4
- Stimulating play space
- Quiet comfortable nap room
- Staff is well versed in stages of child development
- School involvement in holiday celebrations, activities and special programs
- Lots of parent involvement and communication
- Community building social events planned with families