Mitzvah Food Project – Month of September
Please participate in the annual High Holy Day Food Drive. We will be collecting the following food items.
- Canned kosher proteins ( tuna, salmon, sardines, etc.)
- Kosher beans (Chickpeas, black beans, & kidney beans)
- Kosher nut butters (peanut butter, almond butter, sunflower seed butter, etc.)
- Cheerios whole grain oat Gluten Free Breakfast Cereal, 8.9 oz.
- Kosher Strawberry Preserves 12 oz. jar
If you are unable to get to the Temple, please contact Sandie Buller at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a pickup.