Weekly or a complete 11 week program
Water Play Items:
- Children who are toilet trained should come to camp in their bathing suit.
- Children in diapers should bring swim diapers & pack a bathing suit in their bag.
- Half day children need a change of clothes and (1) towel.
- Full day children need a change of clothes, (2) towels & an extra swim suit.
- ALL CHILDREN NEED WATER SHOES FOR WATER PLAY TIME.
- Please apply suntan lotion in the morning.
ALL CAMPERS MUST WEAR SNEAKERS EACH & EVERY DAY FOR CAMP!
1) An extra change of clothes to be kept at camp (shorts, shirt, socks, underwear, sweater/ sweatshirt)
2) ONE large box of tissues
3) ONE large box of (FLUSHABLE) wipes
4) A camp bag- labeled with child's name- a plastic market bag for wet stuff each day
5) ONE picture of your child
6) Pair of water or pool shoes- the pour in place surface gets a bit warm
7) Pack of disposable diapers & an additional box of wipes (If not toilet trained)
Full Day Children- Please send in a bath towel that we can keep at camp to place on your child’s rest mat. We will send it home weekly for washing.
Please send your child to camp each day wearing sneakers.
*Lunch boxes, sippy cups and bags must be clearly labeled with your child's name on the outside. We often have many of the same lunch boxes. Please include an ice pack or frozen juice box with your child’s lunch each day.
*ALL ITEMS: CLOTHING, SCHOOL BAG, LUNCH BOX, SIPPY CUPS & SHOW-N-TELL TOYS SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELED WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME.